Pitta Sensitive Skin SPIKENARD SERUM
Vulnerable, hyper-reactive, irritable skin, that reddens easily with or without couperose.
Code N352 – 30 ml Bottle
• Excellent for fragile capillaries.
• Rapidly brings back face epidermis to normality with an almost instant soothing action
• Is a real balm that nourishes, softens, soothes and quickly relaxes sensitive and irritable skin.
• This highly concentrated serum contains valuable functional extracts such as avocado oil that can increase the tolerance level of the epidermis while reducing skin reactions. Moreover, it is enriched by a cocktail of vegetable ingredients, that rapidly normalise face epidermis preventing diffuse redness and improving the appearance of the delicate skin.
• Essential oils of peppermint and rose geranium balance the Pitta Dosha and act with other active ingredients against premature aging of sensitive and irritated skin.
• Jojoba oil and wheat germ oil help to keep the skin smooth, soft and healthy and to repair dry and chapped skin tissue.
• Thanks to macadamia and musk rose oil, is a real concentrate of gentleness.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Dicaprylyl ether, Helianthus annuus* (Sunflower) seed oil, Oryza sativa* (Rice) brain oil, Sesamum indicum* (Sesame) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba) seed oil, Squalane, Bisabolol, Pelargunium graveolens* flower oil, Aniba rosaedora (Rosewood) wood oil, Valeriana jatamansis* (Spikenard) root extract, Santalum album* (Sandalwood) oil, Rosa damascena oil, Mentha piperita* (Peppermint) oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl benzoate, Hidroxycitronellol, Tocopherol.* from Organic Agriculture
SUGGESTED USE: After having cleansed and toned the skin, apply once or twice a day a few drops of serum on face neck, gently massaging and tapping until completely absorbed. Warnings: Skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.