Personal Care KAYA BODY GOMMAGE
KAYA BODY GOMMAGE
Code 7327 – 250 ml Tube
• Mechanical exfoliating action for skin smoothing, to make it smooth, soft and bright.
• Weakens the intercellular “cement” that merges the cells of the stratum corneum and helps dissolve those impurities that obstruct the pores
• Used regularly does not attacked dry skins, refines thick skins without irritating them.
• Ideal for all skin types.
• Vegetable oils, essential oils and phytoextracts, leave the skin fresh, soft and bright without the slightest sign of irritation and stimulate cellular renewal
• Apricot extract has a mechanical smoothing action to make skin smooth, soft and bright
• Papaya extract, thanks to its enzymes, helps to dissolve impurities that obstruct the pores.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) seed powder, Sesamum indicum* (Sesame) oil, Glyceryl stearate, Potassium palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose palmitate, Glycerin, Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Potassium sorbate, Carica papaya extract, Sodium benzoate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Citrus nobilis * (Mandarin orange) oil, Linalool, Tocopherol, Lavandula hybrida* oil, Santalum album oil, Equisetum arvense* (Horsetail) extract, Ascorbic acid, Ascorbyl palmitate, Pelargonium graveolens* (Geranium) oil, Citric acid, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) oil. *from Organic Agriculture.*from Organic Agriculture
SUGGESTED USE: Once a week, apply a uniform layer of Kaya Gommage Body. Let have effect for about 30 seconds and then gently rub the skin with circular motions using fingers. Remove residues with warm water and apply a thin layer of body cream. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.