Pada MANUKA FOOT POULTICE
MANUKA FOOT POULTICE
Code 7747 - 250 ml Tube
• Deodorant, cicatrising, anti-inflammatory and relaxing action.
• Precious antiseptic, purifying, antioxidant, cicatrising and soothing properties.
• Easy to rinse, it leaves a soft skin.
• Clays and mineral mud contain many minerals (mainly Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Manganese and other oligoelements) and are precious remineralising, draining, cleansing substances.
• Triphala, the traditional Ayurvedic remedy with proven anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, essential oils of Tea Tree, Manuka, Lavender and Lemon, gives to the Manuka Poultice its precious antiseptic, purifying, antioxidant, cicatrising and soothing properties.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Calcium phosphate, Solum fullonum [Fuller's earth], Propanediol, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Decyl glucoside, Lauryl glucoside, Hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, Thymus vulgaris* (Thyme) oil, Aesculus hippocastanum* (Horse chestnut) extract, Arctium lappa root extract*, Hedera Hexil* (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Ruscus aculeatus root extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis* (Rosemary) leaf oil, Lavandula Angustifolia* (Lavender) Oil, Rosa damascena flower oil, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium lauroyl glutamate, Stearic acid, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate.* from Organic Agriculture.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply the product on feet, leave for about 15 minutes, and then rinse.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.