Make up MICELLAR WATER
The molecules of surfactants of vegetable origin used for Lakshmi’s Micellar Water, cluster into micelles (ball shaped cluster) in the water solution. When the micelles come in contact with the skin they capture, incorporate and remove any make up residue, dead cells or other impurities.
Code 96150 200 ml
• An essential cleansing product that completely removes any make up while hydrating your skin.
• An excellent alternative to a classic make up remover because it deeply purifies and moisturizes the skin; micellar water can be used as cleanser even if you do not wear make up.
• It is well tolerated by skin and can be used on face and eyes for a gentle cleansing action.
• It soothes the skin with an immediate fresh feeling.
• Deep yet gentle cleanser that in one single step removes make up and perfectly cleanses face, eyes and lips, leaving the skin fresh and toned.
• No alcohol or SLES.
• The ultra performing formula, suitable for all ski
• Aloe Barbadensis juice is mainly made up of polysaccharides, phytosterols, vitamins, enzymes, trace elements and amino acids. Aloe juice acts primarily as a skin moisturiser with a soothing action, but also has antifungal and antimicrobial properties. As is the case of products rich in mucopolysaccharides, Aloe gel forms a protective film on the skin, which acts as an excellent moisturising agent. Aloe is renowned for its healing, soothing and redness reducing properties. Aloe’s components also stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, contributing to fight skin ageing.
• Sweet almond oil is renowned for its gentle action and has been used for centuries in the cosmetic field. It is well tolerated even by very sensitive skin and its fatty acids, similar to skin lipids, are easily absorbed and favour the formation of a natural protective layer that protects the skin against dehydration, leaving it soft and velvety.
• Malva Silvestris is a herbaceous plant whose flowers and leaves contain mucilage, anthocyanins, flavonoids, amino acids, polyphenols and Vit. A – B – C – E. The mucilage contained in mallow has a positive influence on a wide range of aesthetic problems. It has moisturising, emollient and protective properties that are very useful for dry, sensitive, irritable and rough skin and to reduce the first wrinkles.
• Petit grain bigarade essential oil is primarily made up of terpenes and has toning and antiseptic properties and stimulates microcirculation; it also has a very pleasant fragrance. It regenerates and firms skin.
Sunflower seed oil is rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. It moisturises and regenerates skin.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Aqua [Water], Decyl glucoside, Propanediol, Aloe barbadensis extract (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) fruit extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract (*), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed extract (*), Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Sodium chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Glycerin, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral.
SUGGESTED USE: apply with cotton pad and gently wipe face and eyes. Repeat until the skin is perfectly cleansed. Do not rinse.