Iris Intolerant Skin BI-ACTION MASK
For sensitive skin prone to allergies, redness, unpleasant marks, couperose and burning sensations.
Code 7374 – 6 x 125 ml single dose phase A – 6 x 25 g single dose phase B *For Bulk products image is for illustration purpose only
• New adaptable mask with alginates.
• Bi-Action Mask Decongestive Action exerts a deep moisturising action and provides natural elements, necessary for epidermal balance, also has a decongesting and soothing effect for sensitive and prone to couperose skin.
• Normalizes skin reactions.
• Skin has a lighter complexion, and becomes less tense.
• Alginate (phase A) is a biopolymer extracted from algae that softens, moisturises and makes skin more receptive, while the activator (phase B) increases its calming properties.
This formula (two phases to be mixed at the moment) has been studied to ensure optimum penetration of vitamin C, which carries out both a lightening and anti-free radicals action.
Alginates solidify, forming a flexible and adherent film that enhances cutaneous absorption of the contained active ingredients.
• Blueberry, from which is obtained an extract that contains anthocyanins, has an efficient protective action on blood vessels, excellent anti-redness and soothing active ingredients for sensitive skin.
PHASE A Catalyst Gel –
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, Lauryl glucoside, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium dehydroacetate, Lactic acid.
PHASE B Powder –
Ingredients: Algin, Calcium sulfate, Trisodium phosphate, Silica, Magnesium oxide, Vaccinium myrtillus (Bluberry Extract), Mentha piperita (Peppermint oil).
SUGGESTED USE: Cover carefully customer’s hair up to hairline if necessary, apply again on face and neck a few drops of IRIS Pre-Treatment Oil-non-Oil. Blend vigorously 25 g single-dose of Bi-action Mask Powder, with 150 ml of Bi-action Mask single-dose activator, until obtaining a homogeneous paste. Apply using a palette or fingers a uniform thick layer of mask on face, neck and neckline. Leave on for 15 minutes until it is completely hardened. Then the mask can be removed in one motion. If necessary, clean residues with cotton compresses soaked in Avocado Tonic or Lavender Tonic. If the customer does not bear the mask over his eyes, use some cotton pads moistened with Netra Sweet Eye Water to protect them and apply the mask, avoiding the eye area. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.