Epilend SPRAY SKI REPAIR
SPRAY SKIN REPAIR
Code 7018 - 125 ml
• It soothes irritations, avoids and reduces blemishes that are sometimes caused by hair removal.
• Smooth, fresh and treated skin.
• Antibacterial action to prevent folliculitis.
• It prevents or reduces the itchy and burning feeling.
• Soreness disappears rapidly.
• Spray format. Easy to apply and rapidly absorbed fluid texture.
• Equisetum arvense, also known as horsetail or common horsetail, contains mineral salts, silica, vitamin C, flavonoids (especially isoquercitrin). Thanks to its composition horsetail has cicatrising properties that promote the healing of wounds, lesions or skin ulcers.
• Tocopherol is one of the main compounds of vitamin E and it helps the skin to stay hydrated and elastic. It improves microcirculation, therefore is increases skin oxygenation. Tocopherol is also highly emollient and has anti-inflammatory, soothing and sebum control properties.
• Vitamin C stimulates the metabolism of the connective tissue and of the enzymes that are responsible for the production of collagen - at the same time, the degradation of collagen is inhibited. Vitamin C acts as stabilising barrier and improves impure skin, reducing age marks.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Alcohol denat., Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium chloride, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) rhizome/root extract (*), Equisetum arvense leaf extract (*), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Benzyl alcohol, Trideceth-12, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Phenethyl alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Undecyl alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Lecithin, Linalool, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citric acid.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply with a light massage after hair removal. Apply daily for best results. Excellent combined with the Epilend hair removal method.