Anti Age RENEW AHA PEELING GEL
RENEW AHA PEELING GEL
Code 7311 - 200 ml
• Ideal for all skin types; sesame oil and sweet almond oil together with vegetal extracts of Aloe and Hamamelis soften and moisturise the skin. It contains essential oils with soothing and purifying properties. The RENEW AHA PEELING GEL with enzymes and natural alpha hydroxy acids (Glycolic acid 4.5%, total fruit acids 0.2%) is one of the most effective products to slow down skin ageing, fight and reduce wrinkles and minimise aridity.
• It reduces skin marks and prevents the appearance of new ones.
• It leaves a bright and fresh looking complexion.
• It restores tone, brightness and transparency to dry skin thanks to the formation of new epidermal cells.
• It frees oily skin from comedones, blackheads and from the thick superficial layer, leaving a refined texture and closed pores.
• It leaves dull skin more homogeneous, compact and reduces wrinkles.
• The α-hydroxy acids and enzymes contained in the gel are boosted by so
• Glycolic acid is the smallest alpha hydroxyl acid. It is obtained from natural sources such as fruit, sugar beets and sugar cane. The low molecular weight favours its absorption in the stratum corneum. It reduces cohesion of the corneocytes by acting directly on the desmosomes. The peeling of the superficial layer of the epidermis and the consequent increase in cell turnover lead to an increase in the activity of the fibroblasts and in the production of collagen and elastin. The removal of the superficial corneous layer and of the keratin plugs that clog the pores reveals a new skin layer that is more vital in terms of moisture supply (alpha hydroxyl acids have moisturising properties) and increase in collagen and elastin.
Sweet orange flower extract. It is primarily made up of terpenes and has toning and antiseptic properties and stimulates microcirculation; it also has a very pleasant fragrance. It carries out a skin regenerating and firming action.
• Marygold flower extract. Rich in triterpenes, flavonoids, polysaccharides, carotenes and phytosterols. The flavonoids and mucilage have remarkable soothing properties. The polysaccharide component has immunostimulating properties. Calendula Officinalis contains carotenes that protect against the damage caused by sun rays. The extract has an anti-inflammatory effect on sensitive and inflamed skin.
• Lemon extract is obtained from the juice of the fruit of the Citrus medica limonum and is mainly composed of organic acids including citric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid and ascorbic acid.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Alcohol denat. (*), Glycolic acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract (*), Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract (*), Panicum miliaceum (Millet) seed extract (*), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) fruit extract, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) peel extract, Mangifera indica (Mango) fruit extract, Passiflora edulis flower extract, Sodium hydroxide, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Sodium benzoate, Lactic acid *from Organic Agriculture
SUGGESTED USE: Soak cotton pads with plenty of product and apply to the areas concerned with light circular rubbing motions. Leave on for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use once or twice a week. Warnings: Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.