Anti Age NETRA NOURISHING BALM
All those who, regardless of age, notice signs of brittleness and aging in the delicate eyelid area or who want to maintain a youthful look for a long time. Also suitable for sensitive and irritable eyes.
Code 347 – 15 ml
• Exclusively based on vegetable oils and butters, without preservatives.
• Deeply nourishes and gives elasticity to the skin, so it is especially suitable for anti-aging eye treatments.
• Smoothes and softens small wrinkles of expression.
• Vegetable oils rich in vitamins have an antioxidant action that counteracts the skin aging process.
• Thanks to its composition, the skin is toned and velvety.
• Shea butter and Jojoba oil, thanks to their properties, nourish the skin deeply and have a soothing action.
• Organic Wheat Germ oil, rich in vitamin E, vitamin B and unsaturated fatty acids, has an antioxidant and elasticising action.
• Organic Avocado oil, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and unsaponifiables, has a protective and healing action.
• The essential oil of Damask Rose, soothing and invigorating, penetrates deeply into the skin and rebalances it, preventing aging. It also gives a delicate perfume to Ultra Rich Eye Balm.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Triticum vulgare* (Wheat) germ oil, Persea gratissima* (Avocado) oil, Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba) seed oil, Hydrogenated castor oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Rosa damascena flower oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol.* from Organic Agriculture
SUGGESTED USE: In the evening, after having thoroughly cleansed and toned with Gentle Eye Cleanser and Gentle Calming Lotion, (and possibly after Mask for Eye Bags and Dark Circles) apply a small amount of cream on eyelids and eye contour. Massage and tap slightly clockwise to let it absorb.
Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eyes contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.