Anti Age LIGHTENING CONCENTRATE
Skin prevention and treatment
Code 334 – 15 ml Filler
• Special formula suitable for skin of all ages, specifically for skin marks caused by age, sun or pregnancy.
• Dark mark and anti-ageing serum for a brighter complexion. With Arbutin and Halidrys siliquosa, it guarantees an innovative double action that visibly reduces the signs of ageing and leaves an even complexion.
• It contains a high concentration of active ingredients that act in synergy to fight existing discolouration and prevent the formation of new marks, moisturise and elasticise the skin leaving it smoother and regenerated with an even complexion.
• Sunflower seeds rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Sunflower oil provides the skin with valuable regenerating substances such as phytosterols, tocopherols and squalene. The polyphenols of the sunflower extract neutralise the free radicals activated by the light and UV rays. It moisturises and regenerates the scalp and hair.
• Halidrys siliquosa is a brown seaweed from which a patented active ingredient is extracted, which implements a smart mechanism against melanogenesis. It offers many advantages at several levels of the melanogenesis process and successfully normalises skin pigmentation. During melanin synthesis, it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the synthesis of melanin. After melanin synthesis, it controls the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes. It neutralises free radicals and protects against UV rays, both known as causes of melanogenesis. Halidrys siliquosa prevents inflammations and the substances produced due to these processes, which are responsible for age marks and skin deterioration. In the cosmetic field it is ideal for lightening and skin mark serums and creams for both face and body, in anti-ageing cosmetics and serums and in creams to prevent and treat age marks.
• Capparis spinosa (Caper), is rich in polyphenols (quercetin and kaempferol glycosides). The active ingredients contained in the Caper extract have shown to have marked antihistaminic properties and a radical scavenging action; they can carry out an important anti-inflammatory and protective role in the treatment of symptoms of hyper sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Dicaprylyl ether, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Squalane, Glycerin, Sorbitan olivate, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Halidrys siliquosa extract, Capparis spinosa fruit extract, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Arbutin, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) fruit extract, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf/twig oil (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract (*), Vaccinium myrtillus (Myrtle) fruit extract (*), Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (*), Rosa damascena flower oil, Maltodextrin, Cetyl palmitate, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbitan palmitate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Lactic acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Cinnamyl alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin.*from Organic Agriculture
SUGGESTED USE: apply directly to the area to be treated several times a day. For a more effective result we suggest using it together with the lightening cream. Warnings: avoid exposure to sun and UV lamps for two hours after application. Never apply to broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.